NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

Ok. So I don't get this wrong.You want to know if entering, and...

1. 5,657 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Ok. So I don't get this wrong.

You want to know if entering, and taking up of the deal (below), of Farms that have got a court order in place to stop prospecting and a court case to remove the permits all together, is a bad thing. Just off the top of may head, I'll start with a hugely stupid business deal.
    That IGC also wanted to get in on.

Key terms of the option agreement are:
    ? 18 month right to exercise option to acquire 59% interest in the three Farms;
    ? Upon exercise of the Option consideration of 250 million Ordinary
    Fully paid Shares in Nkwe (?Consideration Shares?), or a
    combination of a portion of the Consideration Shares together with a cash payment (the maximum cash payment being the equivalent
    of 50 million Consideration Shares at a 10 day VWAP);
    ? Option fee of 15 million options (90 cents, 30 June 2010) 50% up
    front (7.5m) and 50% upon exercise of the Option (7.5m);
    ? Agreement is subject to all relevant regulatory and shareholder approvals in Australia and South Africa:

I took MGQ to ASIC 4 years ago. It took 16 month, and I won.
    There are no gray areas in Corp Law. You comply or you don't.
    My next step is to study the Corp acts for disclosure.
    I will need to have acts to quote for ASIC.

Things I will be looking for.
    Disclosure that an "Independent" adviser, works for one of your company's
    Disclosure that a court order was in place on farms that was subject of a deal worth Millions of shares and dilution.
    Disclosure of court action that could have a material affect on the share price.
    Phantom drilling updates for what can only be, to give the impression to the resource is being worked on leased on the ASX.
    Deals with another Company(IGC) that has 5 members on the board, that sits on the boards of your other company's

You real think they can hind behind a option agreement.

These are the Corp acts that I will be looking for.
    You can bet your bottom dollar I will find them too as the Corp acts do not mess around. You comply, or you don't.
    I know from first hand experience that if some one in ASIC picks it up, then the Corp lawyers will be into it like a bull dog.

It's time for some accountability.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.