NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

Kiwi67 stated,"You want to know if entering, and taking up of...

1. 1,393 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Kiwi67 stated,

"You want to know if entering, and taking up of the deal (below), of Farms that have got a court order in place to stop prospecting and a court case to remove the permits all together, is a bad thing. Just off the top of may head, I'll start with a hugely stupid business deal. That IGC also wanted to get in on."

No Kiwi67, I asked whether the company was obliged to report and whether it was required to do so based on it holding a legal interest in the Tubatse farms at the time.
    You seem to be taking a great deal of interest for somebody who doesn't hold stock Kiwi67, or are you a disgruntled ex-shareholder looking for someone to blame because you sold at a loss?

"I took MGQ to ASIC 4 years ago. It took 16 month, and I won. There are no gray areas in Corp Law. You comply or you don't. My next step is to study the Corp acts for disclosure. I will need to have acts to quote for ASIC."

I admire bush lawyers for their courage and tenacity, but a little knowledge is a dangerous thing Kiwi67.

Stagman

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.