SLX 5.13% $5.33 silex systems limited

My view is the divestment has little to do with where the...

1. 142 Posts.
    My view is the divestment has little to do with where the current SP sits. Compare the SLX chart to a few uranium miners and its pretty clear the market views SLX as a uranium play, and rightly so. Majority of investors would have bought in because of the SILEX technology, not all the other sideshows. I for one am relieved that they exiting these other ventures, where we have little competitive advantage and the markets are highly competitive or tiny. A capital raising would hit longer term investors who bought in much higher the hardest (I'm one of the suckers about 6 years ago).

Its the time to first recurring revenue that has people spooked IMO. I knew things would be slow and get held up, but hearing 2019 which likely means early 2020s, YIKES! Not to mention, that Wilmington which was meant to be our first source, didn't sound that promising in the presentation. I would never have bought in if I'd thought recurring revenue would be that far away. Even if you're optimistic, 2019 is 5 years away, how many investors are that patient when you take out the diehard SLX investors on here?

Sure we might get a boost if there is a Paducah announcement which will last a few weeks but ultimately the money is still 5+ years away, which is what most people will come back to.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.33
Change
0.260(5.13%)
Mkt cap ! $1.262B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.12 $5.33 $5.01 $4.811M 914.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 336 $5.29

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.34 1698 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SLX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.