PYC 2.78% 17.5¢ pyc therapeutics limited

a good company update, page-14

1. 35,750 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 554
    "Not sure I get what you mean here. Are you talking about a list of who is buying the shares ?"

Pretty much SClurnge - like has been provided for T1, even just a breakdown of the Aus/NY split....

Basically i'm supportive of all resolutions being passed at the GM - allocation sorted, cash in bank, done, dusted on with the show. I think it is important that all are approved so the company has the funding in place to advance & the process doesn't drag out.

But from feedback here i take it several of the long term holders are a little peeved & looking to vote against some aspects which i guess is understandable to an extent. While the LT holders here are by no means the majority of the registry i guess it's fair to assume that others not on HC may look at it in a similar light.

Several of the companies Top 20 (as of Annual Report) will have their voting rights removed from the GM as they are also participants in the placement -

-- AHG - i assume this will also block votes from all AB's accounts ?

-- Mainview Holdings

-- Fitel Nominees

-- Paul Watt

I'm just a little concerned there's a chance that it wont gain the neccesary support as it stands unless the company comes forward highlights & markets the placement a little.

Obviously if they have the numbers then it's not needed it just seems with several large holders removed from voting rights it might need a little kick to secure it ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.78%)
Mkt cap ! $839.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.0¢ 18.0¢ 17.5¢ $468.1K 2.614M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 315820 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 634070 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.00pm 30/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.