CVN 3.23% 16.0¢ carnarvon energy limited

If I remember correctly, the reserve basin from l-44w to the...

1. 824 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 95
    If I remember correctly, the reserve basin from l-44w to the southern portion of nse is a approx 32km2 and holds the best part of the assigned 60mmbo shared reserves. Several wells in close proximity flowed at around 2000 bopd, mainly producing inline on the east section of NSE.The flow rates we are currently experiencing (from north to south)are covering an area in whole that is equivelant in strucure
    to the prior, but they are all flowing at or better than that of some of our best wells ever drilled.
    Maybe a bit to early, but there looks to be no insuffient areas in between, where once promised but did'nt deliver in the very volatile volcanics, example central and north nse and l44w fell on expectation.
    Dream case senario is, and by the flow rates, these two volcanic resevoirs are both potentially 100m at thickness+(deep volcanics), cover the full 5 to 9 structures potentially available, and deliver not only at the volcanics, possibly four sandstone levels, and is this area so rich in oil there is an undiscoverded shale zone.
    Could there be more than a doubling in reserves,not only because of same structure size,the high yield success,and a failure is also a possible success(because the numerous zones), but for statement explained, "oil migration to the south" " hanging out here I believe in a 60+++ mmob of discovery, fingers crossed."this is how a company turns the corner" and gains the repesct that investors belive in,and for those already invested,
    The next wells are'nt designed for flow (thats for the future)but to see what the the future HOLDs.
    WOW!! what unbelievable resusts on EXPLORATION drilling.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.