CVN 10.8% 16.5¢ carnarvon energy limited

a good day tomorrow?, page-2

1. 2,163 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 105
    Note a couple of things here.............. 1. They have not said that they wont be heading on to a WBV2 target if they cant achieve the desired deliverability in WBV1,nor have they said that there is any suspicion of not achieving that deliverability at WBV1 so on its merits (and recognising CVNs high reporting standards) then the worth of "50bbl/hour etc" has got to stand,IMO, until there is evidence to the contrary...2. If you read the ann. re the 5300 bopd well,when they struck a bit of trouble,you should be able to rely on CVN giving you a similar "warning" re the current well . Make sense?..It was a warning,if you like,re WBext1A but turned out to portend success (to put it mildly).....Two swallows dont make a summer but as I gave WBext1A a 7 out of 10 (based on the then published well symptoms) before the result was announced Im going to stick my neck out again and say that we already have enough symptoms to give it a lot higher rating than 0 out of 10.........For my part I will relax when when I see the result of the 4th WBext well (WBext1C,will probably be its code, likely to be the 4th and last from the WB1 pad. Four out of four is going to look superb (if it happens) but 3 out of 3 wont look too shabby either... Cheers. P.S. Absolutely dont overlook Jordys comments about WB1-Deep. High hopes were held for that well,and writing it off before having another go at it is highly unlikely now they have succeeeded at that level not too far away.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.5¢
Change
-0.020(10.8%)
Mkt cap ! $295.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.5¢ 17.8¢ 16.0¢ $3.525M 20.49M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 441949 16.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.0¢ 2048593 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.