IMM 1.72% 28.5¢ immutep limited

Was it a good day with around 6.4 million shares traded for a...

1. 313 Posts.
    Was it a good day with around 6.4 million shares traded for a 0.2 cent rise ?

It surprises even me to see such a difficult road to get the price moving. Well over 30% of the company has been traded over the last week with no substantive price rise.

This should be very concerning to you all since it demonstrates a very loose register and demonstrates that buying is largely from the day traders. It further demonstrates that real price rise is very unlikely to happen.

Unfortunately this company has very little quality on its register and will continue to fluctuate a few tenths of a cent during each flurry of trading.

The real worry is "What happens when the music stops" I mean when the buying support, buying interest etc dries up. I predict that if the 6.4 million shares were placed on the market with low buying support you will see a significant price drop. I predicted it today but was wrong.

Tomorrow may see the music stop - have you a chair ?

The late selling flurry suggested that there was a bit of a rush to grab a safety chair at the market close.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.72%)
Mkt cap ! $413.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
29.0¢ 29.5¢ 28.0¢ $1.441M 5.001M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 102393 28.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.0¢ 14707 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.