KAR 4.26% $1.46 karoon energy ltd

a good day, page-18

1. 6,162 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    Oscar i am ill equipped to answer that... all i know is that we drill we test and we then cover the hole for the next stage.

Allowing say 30 days to drill and perhaps 30 days for anyalsis which is my understanding from greater powers then there is no argument that is what is in the hole.

Deep water drilling as i posted earlier is a no brainer once the above are done!!

There are some guys who post on here who know exactly how it works so they can elaborate.

One thing i know as apposed to coal seam which is reliant on the areas as in rock formations that they take the gas from filling up with Gas again after they take the gas from these formations... not quite as an exact sceince is my understanding - although in light of the Origin deal that concoco did you would think it is pretty close.

Still deep water Gas and condensate condensate condensate mean more money and less expense in both the recovery phase of getting the Gas out and naturally the added benefit of the condensate ( did i mention that) mean KAR is the elephant in this space right now Oscar!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.