MEL 0.00% 0.4¢ metgasco ltd

A good deal ?, page-19

1. 3,615 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 333
    G'day Eveready!

Succint and spot on you are.

I think we cannot really go past the antecedents of some of the office bearers of each company...smacks of cronyism to me, in an old school tie sort of way. (so not approved of when handling my money)

Just who approached who in the first bloody place I would like to know.

Our future is STILL in CMB.

*** Btw, for those concerned at ERM Power's silence on matters Metgasco, it is worth noting they EPW have recently entered the US market via purchase of a small utility in Texas. It is a long trail ride over 900 miles from Wyoming to Texas, and an even longer bow to draw....just thought I'd mention it

For mine, I really think EPW may be resigned to waiting as long as it takes (mid term anyway) for its large investment in the Clarence Morton to splutter to life again. And they may be regretting distractions elsewhere, like EGO, and simply not have the energy (pun intended) to devote to marshalling (inadvertant clumsy pun ) the House of MEL in the ballsy manner we shareholders and NSW consumers deserve.

With a personal bias, it's ironic that two of my stocks LNG and ERM have taken up positive offerings in the US, and I wholly endorse these, though LNG has a long way, and EPW longer still to go with those projects.

MEL however? I still rue the day we lost David and Glenda. My anger smolders...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.830M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2105211 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 3778476 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.