CNX 0.00% 7.4¢ carbon energy limited

I thought some of you may like to know that I've recieved a...

1. 980 Posts.
    I thought some of you may like to know that I've recieved a letter back from Premier Campbell Newman.

To cut a long story short, it says that the Independent Scientific Panel (ISP) which was appointed to report back to the government on outcomes and findings of the UCG pilot projects, with this process taking longer than expected but is nearing completion.

The Dept of Natural Resources and Mines has received the final ISP report and it's currently being reviewed, as it will assist government in it's consideration of the future of the UCG industry in Queensland.

No difinitive answer but it certainly sounds like some sort of decision is getting nearer.

I still urge anyone who was thinking about sending a letter into the Premier, please still do it, even though you may get the same answer as I've detailed above, I think the more letters he reveives the better as it may make him realise that there is more proactive people out there in favour of this technology.

I'm loving the old HC platform again, they must have got a bit of negative feedback.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.