PEN 1.05% 9.4¢ peninsula energy limited

a good laugh, page-35

1. 13,367 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    Yes, exactly as they said about all the specs that ended UP...PDN, BMN, EXT, DYL etc etc.

EXT and PDN copped a load of rot before they went up and PEN is no exception. When PDN and EXT were the same sp as PEN they were termed "dogs". Well I just happen to like "dogs" very much, so bring on the flea powder if you so desire.

Your assumption of my accumulation activity would be assumptive and highly subjective. You have no idea how I have done what I have.

I don't tell people when to buy or sell or don't ever sell (all your words just then, not mine), that is giving advice of which I don't do. I do give opinions mostly on what I am doing or have done.

At the moment I feel PEN is like being in a lolly shop, but without the money for another bag. I won't be disappointed if the shop stays open a little longer though.

Also I regard myself as anything but a "guru" in the context that has been used, far from it. That is merely another subjective viewpoint used by others. In the true terminology of 'guru' in Bahasa Indonesia, yes I am regarded as such...meaning "teacher". Of which I do quite a bit of and enjoy doing.

Selamat siang ;)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.