PEN 4.76% 11.0¢ peninsula energy limited

"Anyway, I would like to point out once more that Hangseng and a...

1. 1,684 Posts.
    "Anyway, I would like to point out once more that Hangseng and a couple others (nklex, reichman?) have been bullish on PEN for YEARS, all the way from when it was roughly 10c down to now."
    ------------------------------------------------

Didier, you assume way too much!!!!

I have not been holding Pen as long as you think I have, far from it. Although I did in fact continue to buy as the GFC set in. Mainly because fundamentally, nothing really changed for Pen at that time. It only made the company look alot closer at their capital reserves so as to survive it through the rough patch, which it finally did. If anything I owe alot of my profit that I am sitting on to the GFC, but mainly it was the fundamentals in the company.

I can tell you now that it was a very lonely place in Pen at that time, no shortage of knockers using the GFC woes to discredit the company, thankfully I had the likes of Hseng who was of the same view as I.

I don't know if you remember Didier(I'm sure Dhuy remembers), but you did call Pen a dog around this time of the GFC. Completely writing it off. You also said BLR would go to 001cents(that really was a silly comment).

With all due respect, I can appreciate people trade in and out of stocks daily to make a profit, I don't think its too helpful to a stock trying to break the ranks of a junior, but never the less its unavoidable. In time a well run company with a good resource that continue to make the right decisions will Imo prevail.

I will certainly challenge any negative views on Pen if I feel they have no substance. And I will certainly take on board any negative views that do have substance.

But its your inconstantly regular changing views over time on Pen that has caused me to treat your posts with alot of suspicion.

NK

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.005(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $350.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 11.0¢ 10.5¢ $1.256M 11.82M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 1319659 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 3294808 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.