PEN 4.40% 8.7¢ peninsula energy limited

a good laugh, page-43

1. 1,684 Posts.
    Ewl, if I may.

I think permitting is definately something that should not be taken lightly and can in fact make or break a Project no matter how big it is. But in saying that, the 3 monthly submissions on permitting by Pen to the NRC is getting well received by them and another wise decision by the company.

There are the obvious delays that come with projects over their, like for instance extreme weather conditions.

There is always the threat of Jurisdictional changes to the mining policies which can potentially threaten the progress of a project. Just look at whats happening in Namibia, suddenly they want a bigger slice of the pie.

Water can be a problem for ISR(underground aquifer) but I spoke to Gus on this and he re-assured me that there is an abundance of it there.

Extreme Terrorist activity if successful, or major meltdown would Imo put the industry back a couple of years.

Now be fair......I'll trade you some of my negatives with some of your positive views on Pen. If you care to share with us, I certainly have not heard many from you.

NK

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.7¢
Change
-0.004(4.40%)
Mkt cap ! $277.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.1¢ 9.1¢ 8.6¢ $753.6K 8.604M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 96579 8.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.9¢ 30001 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.