PYC 0.00% 13.0¢ pyc therapeutics limited

Wasa. You are completely correct in your statement that the...

1. 784 Posts.
    Wasa. You are completely correct in your statement that the promise of 3 deals within this year was not the correct guidance given to shareholders and I am sure Nick would be very cautious in the future regarding such bold statements.

I couldnt make the AGM as I got called to a meeting just as I was heading there, so I decided to call Nick during the week and I felt a lot more comfortable after our discussion although he is paid to say the right things.

I wont repeat anything he said as I dont think that is the right thing to do in this forum but I will say that the next 12 months should prove to be very interesting.

While the SP is ridicuosly low, it is a bargain buy especially as the last cap raising was at 5.9 cents. If the backers of the cap raising were selling out, we would have seen a run on the options as they were free to them and the trading is basically nil. Who the sellers are remains a mystery but it seems a cap is set to not let it fall past 5.5 cents even on very low volumes.

The next announcement, hopefully before xmas will give us an insight as where we are heading in the short term but shareholders also need to remember that the end game is to sell this company off to whoever comes up with the bucks to buy the libary and that effectively is the company.

The more partnerships and the more attention that PYC should pick up in the next 12 months should put the company in a good position for greater bargaining power with new players who cant afford not to jump on board and be left out in the cold.

Anyway thats my quarterly rant. Good Luck Wasa, hope I am not making the same comments this time next year as I think that if I checked one of my posts last December it may seem like dejavu.

5.4 cents, what a bloody joke, 54 cents I could live with !!

Pipe dreams maybe or a life changer if it did get to 54. lol

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $606.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 13.5¢ 12.5¢ $17.86K 137.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 1081168 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 505604 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.