CDR 9.52% 2.3¢ codrus minerals limited

no offense ,why would a major shareholder take an interest to...

1. 3,062 Posts.
    no offense ,why would a major shareholder take an interest to fail,certainly due diligence would have been done with an open data room,they have made a significant investment well above current sp,i am sure they would give extreme consideration if the underlying business was dependant on one large contract for positive cashflow,their objective is a national supplier and servicing network, cdr may well be the only substantial business of its type with this capacity to service, i am trying to be objective and fail to see how the loss of a contract would affect all govt depts immediately, my experience in the past says this will primarily be , that is if the contractor were successfully changed through the tender process,-----that the new contractor would be ranked as preferred contractor for new business, these contracts generally are not like changing your brand of toilet paper,it is not necessarily an immediate threat , and any new contractor may not meet the criteria of individual clients

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.