CDR 9.52% 2.3¢ codrus minerals limited

Dear Nortiba SneerchI cannot explain why they have done that,...

1. 89 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Dear Nortiba Sneerch

I cannot explain why they have done that, they clearly have their own reasons for doing so. However that is not an objective reason for investing in Commander "because someone else did". I have not seen one article from that investment house explaining why they think Commander is a good buy - have you. If you have please post it on hotcopper so that we can all read it.

As for the G8 contract, again it is only my opinion that Commander will loose it, however, at some point you have to ask yourself this, "I haven't been wrong on one single point regarding Commander yet". If I say that Commander are not going to win the G8 contract back, then there is a better than reasonable chance I am correct, given my track record. Does that sound fair enough to you.

I base my conclusions on feedback from people directly involved in the business which Commander competes in, from a customer perspective, from a vendor perspective and from a Commander staff perspective.

It is no good for any of us to base conclusions on "hunches" or "guesses", that is how we all lose our hard earned cash.

Regards

Tails

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.002(9.52%)
Mkt cap ! $3.803M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.3¢ 2.1¢ $1.662K 74.90K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 550000 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 25101 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.46pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CDR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.