CDR 16.7% 2.5¢ codrus minerals limited

a good read, page-50

1. 3,062 Posts.
    i would be very surprised if cash flow as in free cash flow is in good shape,thats the purpose of the turnaround ,as for bulk of cash flow ,it comes in last qtr ,that is now,last year was a disaster from every perspective,that in all probability is why one poster constantly alludes to the disappointing performance,the poor perception by some customers and i assume staff.

as for inherent value cdr has a strong probably somewhat tarnished brand and a long and strong performance in terms of product.

for me i beleive it has a reasonable positive probability,but dont beleive me i dont beleive in bhp for eg.

most of the stuff on hc is idle chatter without substance all i endeavour to do is look at the positives,good management,strong brand name,long trading history,cdr organisation is probably a hangover from the days when it was associated with telstra,when i say strong management i am referring to current management,it needs restructure including the franchise model to survive,i hope this answers some of your question,oh as for knowledge i sold the products before telstras divestment,and the division then was incredibly badly managed and is actually the major reason i left telstra,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
-0.005(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $4.134M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.1¢ 2.5¢ $20.52K 712.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 135190 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 24242 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CDR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.