FML 7.14% 15.0¢ focus minerals ltd

a good sign for the to perhaps, page-2

1. 82,925 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    morning recyug,

I certainly agree with most of your post.

With them covering their bases so to speak --- if that is the case (and I think it is).

It comes to me that the panel thing is just buying time. Why?

Because of their panel application - they have assumed associates can't vote - they have said that those people should not have been allowed to vote - but haven't given any references to either the definition of associates or why they shouldn't be allowed to vote. (part of the application at the bottom of my post here)

I asked a while back if in fact anyone had seen anything where associates can't vote - and didn't get a reply - I haven't seen anything myself.
    It 'is' fairly clear that agreeing shareholders are in fact associates - but, so what?

Now it is either common knowledge that associates can't vote - but none of us know about this.
    or
    Stone believe that the panel know this - and know it so well that they don't even have to mention it in their application.
    or
    Stone are trying to pull the wool over the panel's eyes - and that would bring up, why?
    In answer to that - one would have to think that the panel should be bright enough to actually figure out the law - or that Stone are just buying time with the panel application - for purposes unknown.
    OR - that actually associates can vote and Stone don't even know that and just assume they can't and press on regardless.

In short - buggered if I know.

I only know this - regardless of these petty games - we control the company in numbers - and soon on the board.

And personally, as to ? I think it is bazz who is thinking that it is just about gaining a small amount of profit by holding a small amount of the company and expecting to sell at a profit -----------? I can't see that - not for such a small amount - it is a lot of stuffing around - but that might just be my sense of value.
    Anyway -- another week.

pinto

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
0.010(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $42.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.0¢ 15.0¢ $11.12K 74.16K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9711 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 4618 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.59pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.