FML 1.85% 13.8¢ focus minerals ltd

Hi Edutain1,I know this is annoying for you, but you need to be...

1. 875 Posts.
    Hi Edutain1,

I know this is annoying for you, but you need to be patient. There is much history and well written media on the fact that an "acquiring company's" share price will fall during a takeover - you can google it. This is where FML is at the moment. Note that the fall is generally short term and a sudden rise can occur once the clouds have cleared.

Moreso in this case with the interference of a 3rd party (Stone), is FML's share price under pressure from a much higher level of uncertainty that in most TO's.

I won't predict what the share price will do today or tomorrow, but what i will say is that if the dust does settle in our favour (and perhaps even if it doesn't), then you may wish to be around for a re-rating that is eventually going to come. When, i don't know and that makes it tough sometimes to stay on board with a stock that is floundering.

I won't make excuses for FML's share price, but what i will say is that even though you don't like it being said, there are many positives for FML that have been covered ad-infinitum on this board which point to FML being undervalued with a current market cap circa $200M.

The TO is a bit of a thorn in our side at the moment, but just be a little more patient and wait for it to pass, wait for the exploration results to be released and quarterly profit announcements to come, and yes, there will be profit...

Good luck whatever you choose to do..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.8¢
Change
0.003(1.85%)
Mkt cap ! $39.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 13.8¢ 13.5¢ $2.074K 15.35K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 21133 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 67030 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.