AEX 0.00% 1.1¢ acclaim exploration nl

a good sign, page-33

1. 390 Posts.
    re: aex medium to advanced operation Hi Satori, people have got a lot of confidence in your posts. You provide a focused approached as to the reason why you are holding - that is the DD project and its potential. I believe most here are holding for the same reason - previous drilling and historical data which has given us some guidance on DD potential. This seems to be the only reason why we have invested. The management I feel do not align with us (the shareholders). No notice of directors holding stock. If they hold under a different company then why not disclose this to the market to give us some confidence. The DD project was acquired back in Nov 05, nearly 11 months ago and we are still waiting on drill results. If another company acquired these assets I am certain the sp would have been rerated on the experience of proven management. What I dislike mostly, is the fact that so many good projects held by juniors never get off the ground because they lack the know how on what drives a company forward. Often it is not the project but more to do with managements ability to get things done within an acceptable timeline and get support for their stock. So far we seem to only have the support from HC members.

I am a shareholder and only hold because of DD but not management and hope that the company has enough common sense to appoint experience management sooner rather than later, and have enough courage to do this. I hold nothing personal about current management but it is very obvious they are not being backed by bigger investors as they probably do not have the connections, and they lack the PR skills which as we all know is extremely important and relevant in the market. A tight share register, raise capital at a higher price, connections, etc. etc.

Perhaps shareholders should write to Graig and let him know what shareholders expect from a company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.