AEX 0.00% 1.1¢ acclaim exploration nl

re: aex medium to advanced operation Hi Tarax et alyou are...

1. 471 Posts.
    re: aex medium to advanced operation Hi Tarax et al

you are entitled to your opinion and i respect you venting your disappointment at management...

i personally have never spoken to aex management nor have i contacted them in anyway... so i am not previledged enough to pass any kind of judgement on them... all the info i know about their capabilities are readily available to everyone via their ann and the internet... i presume and hope that you know them well enough to be so disgruntled at their efforts at getting DD up and running...

please remember that the drillings were delayed by months due to the contractor being delayed at another project... these are uncontrolled events that are written into any project...

please also remember that initially due to the current mining boom, aex's application was probably in line... who knows what timeframe that could have been...

these two examples are just two of the many things that could add up to the 11 months... both of which are are beyond the control of management... granted what you said before, that connections could probably get them a diff drill/contractor etc... however i think that kinda money/connection is out of the question for an exploration company trying to prove itself.

all holders are anxious about the results... but i think we need to keep things in perspective and not blame management... without management their is no DD for aex... DD "could" be in the hands of a BHP and we "could" we mining by now... it could not... hindsight and sitting on the sideline is a luxury... if you don't like what aex management is doing then leave... the results will be good or bad... i bet the same ppl who blame management for delays will blame management for letting the U decay out of DD for their delay...

RE: "Perhaps shareholders should write to Graig and let him know what shareholders expect from a company"

i presume you're not a shareholder? if you are then why don't you write into to Craig and let him know... some of the posters here are like gutless public servants who handball all responsibilities at any cost...

why won't people just ring up craig and ask him if what he said to rok was true? why all this heresay and bantering...

sorry about that rant... just tired of reading the same old over and over again. i'm as impatient as the next shareholder waiting... but i am willing to wait for the results like a good shareholder... i'm not going to tell aex management how to do their jobs because they probably know alot more than me and because they didn't ask me to.

regards

youngneil

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.