BNL 25.0% 0.3¢ blue star helium limited

@johno557 when you can't defend your investment thesis it is...

1. 3,367 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 623
    @johno557 when you can't defend your investment thesis it is very easy to accuse someone of downramping and end the conversation.

I have said numerous times I am not calling BNL a sell, nor knocking the company. I am however fascinated with the promotion of the stock and just challenging some of the claims. You don't seem to be able to support any of them and resort to calling me a downramper.

The consensus here is unless you own stock you aren't allowed to ask questions? I'll try again.

1. The WA newspaper (that BNL paid for) stated "Since mid-2019, the only pure helium play on the ASX, Blue Star Helium, has been a first-mover in a global helium hotspot". This is misleading.

2. @detonate claimed BNL had "arguably the most lucrative helium ground in the world". I asked how they come to this conclusion?

3. @johno557 you said "here is a fact, there are only three other locations on the planet that even come close to the same readings as what is seeping out the ground at our play". I asked you to confirm the other locations and you have given false info. You said there are only 3 locations in the world that have higher readings than BNL and left out South Africa which is the highest. Why?

4. @johno557 you said ""dont discount long hold if P50 is proven $2-3 value in two years due to modular construction". I asked you to justify this and you couldn't. BNL P50 estimate is 3BCF with an NPV of $840M.If it was worth 100% of NPV of P50 that would give you 84c. You're suggesting in 2 years BNL could be worth 2-3 times it's project NPV.

There are 4 statements there made by posters or promoters that are incorrect or very outlandish. If you could show me there are only 3 deposits of higher grade, or a forecast whereby BNL could be valued at $2Bn+ on an in ground resource of $840M I am all ears. You can't accuse people of downramping just because you can't back up your price forecasts or claims about peers.

Once again I will leave you to it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BNL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.