BNL 33.3% 0.4¢ blue star helium limited

Hi John, welcome to the BNL thread! nice post too! definately...

1. 701 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 539
    Hi John, welcome to the BNL thread! nice post too! definately one of the more educated ones.

DME is definately our closest peer! hopefully they have some luck soon and actually announce some Helium grades. The re-rate in their sp will no doubt rub off favourably on us. I have to say you comments concerning a large supply response from Qatar III and Gazprom is highly unlikely for at least the next 3-5 yrs and potentially longer thanks to Covid-19. By that point BNL will have secured highly profitable long term contracts across the numerous discoveries in the greater Las Animos county and be well on their way to a billion dollar market cap. Well at least i hope so!! .. What i think the market is yet to fully appreciate is the shallow, ultra high grade (8%) nature on the BNL targets, not to mention we are locate in the worlds premier Helium market within short trucking distant to the nearest refinery. All of which will fetch up a handsome premium to other wannabies.

"What I like about both BNL and DME is that they have swung hard at land packages ... kind of like the Shale land grab of the last decade. If the He narrative is even half correct these guys "own" their respective basins." I couldn't agree more! its a massive land grab right now while others are asleep at the wheel. The avg $5 a acre paid for BNL's leases will shoot well north of $1,000 a acre upon one discovery. so even on a acre basis we will be worth $65mill or 0.065c minimum.

"Of course this could be a whole pile rubbish too ... that's the hard part to work out. Regardless, there is likely to be plenty of runway for BNL (and DME) even if the blue sky thesis turns out to be more sullen than bulls anticipate and both BNL and DME are early stage enough that investors / speculators could still make out like bandits on narrative alone ... let alone if this is actually a genuine opportunity." I just don't buy into the fact that a county covered in elevated helium soils, a proven source rock, a proven reservoir and a proven seal won't deliver at least another Model Dome discovery. And what's so attractive about BNL is the ridiculously cheap well costs. $300k USD dry hole to find out. ie we can drill 10 and it only costs us circa $5mill AUD .. hardly a capital blow out!

IMO BNL reeks of another AUT when they first chased oil in the Eagleford ... little did they know it turned out to be one of the hottest unconventional oil plays in the US.... acre prices went ballistic!! And we all how that ended ... little Jonny Stewart is still counting his money

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BNL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.002(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $7.779M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $32.18K 7.922M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 8967132 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 8166181 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.40pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BNL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.