TZL 12.0% 2.8¢ tz limited

birdman,not a chance of it happening, too much time and effort...

1. 559 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    birdman,

not a chance of it happening, too much time and effort has been spent. BLIND FREDDY can see that.If QVT do convert and now there is as much on the register as you say, have you really lost your money. NO NO and NO it was lost when the fat whore buying director was running the show. If MB KT didnt do what they did you would have lost everything 12 months ago anyway

Goldie/MM, as for yesterdays posts I still stand by my initial response, give the board a shot, rome was never built in a day and reputations can be destroyed very quickly ( which it did ) but it takes months too re establish. THIS IS WHAT TZ are doing.

However I do agree with you all, I would like to see further announcements, re the business and for what ever reason if this is due to confidentiality well so be it.

Everyone appears to be saying share price performance and yes it is trying when it drifts downwards.

But it has always been on thin volume.

Yesterdays action too me is a clear indication of putting money where your mouth is.

Besides, 12 months ago I would have written off 200k is that the case today NO, I suggest everyone to just pull your head in. Its in the next 6 months where things should improve, however till then , Ill bite my tongue.

If I do lose my investment it would have been on a bad decision, but heck. We are still fighting.

MB KT have done a great job, KLAAS and the rest who piped up and said Shite things need to be changed, did us all a big favour.

Andrew Sigalla we all know is a tyre Kicker ( I could use words which are more colourful ) however I would be suspended.

If the buying continues over the next few days at a substantial amount then, things are turning around.

For what ever reason I dont know why MB KT have not got their own sizeable skin in it, but if we talk performance pay and the share dilution and the fact we have say 100 million shares on the register or 200 hundred if birdman is right ( QVT ). Then I dont mind as I am still fighting on another day. Clearly a reason for all this

Klaas forgive me, I seem too think you said you have sold out and are waiting on too buying back in and I think you also have been critical of the board, but if someone spent 100k a yr ago and now its say worth 10k, would I not be right that you still have a shot into getting your investment partly back. YOU did say you had a lot of cash tied up in TZ so if I had only 10 per cent left of my intial investment why would you want too sell your holding.

remember folks the real reason we ALL put our hard earned money into this was that we ALL believed in the technology, has the fudamentals CHANGED, absolutely not.

ITS all about market recognition , is this happenning for you and me maybe not, behind the scenes to the corporates probably yes. We all know how good the technology is and so do the corporates, and that being the case I in some way I know no why these confidentiality aggreements are put in place.

Ok I am officially demounting and letting off some steam, your money was lost moons ago, we are still trading so that is a miracle, lets just see what comes over the next 6 months. The board did say I think and quote me if I am wrong but they didnt think another raising would need to be done.

When all this crap went down I rang John Falconer ( chief donut Licker )and not the ones you buy from krispy Kreme and he straight out lied to me about the reason of the takeover from the new board , he didnt say he signed off the books about fraudulent accounting practices as they missed their payment to QVT. He did say if we did vote the new board in, we would be certainly in administration as it would affect relationships with our customers.

Fast forward to today, trading again and working relationships are being developed.

If any members of asic are reading this and would like to confirm from me via a stat declaration as to what JF said to me, ( albeilt ) it was a phone call to him at 4 am middle east time there is your invitation.

Best and Kind Regards Folks

NB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.