GWA 1.16% $2.56 gwa group limited.

I'm in - might be sad, but think I will be glad. FB - I think...

1. 11,096 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 681
    I'm in - might be sad, but think I will be glad. FB - I think there will be more bubble first and this stock will go up, as interest rates go down and AUD goes up, and therefore cost of living goes down and money gets splurged on apartments and mcmansions.

This stock is cyclical and especially attuned to the housing market / bubble - depending on your view.

I think it'll get to $3.00 quite quickly as froth is factored in for an NPAT well over $60m by 2015. I doubt it will be going down the Caroma.

In 2009 - this went from $1.70 to $2.80 in less than 6 weeks, even though earnings were projected to be down.

This is from their guidance on the 30th Jan 09. Ancient history?
    "Trading conditions have continued to weaken in the period leading up to and after Christmas, and trading EBIT for the half year to December 2008 is expected to be approximately 12% below the corresponding period last year. Net profit after tax is expected to be flat on the prior corresponding period.
    Along with the rest of the sector, underlying demand for GWA’s products has reduced by approximately 7% from the same period last year, however revenue is expected to be only 3% below the corresponding period due to success in developing new products and market channels. The new sales are being generated at generally lower margins. Additional costs have been incurred by the group in the development of these new products and markets, resulting in lower EBIT margins for the period."

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GWA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.56
Change
-0.030(1.16%)
Mkt cap ! $678.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.57 $2.59 $2.55 $455.8K 177.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 7549 $2.56

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.58 6351 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GWA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.