NAL 0.00% 0.6¢ norwood abbey limited

a great buying opportunity!!!!!

1. 1,539 Posts.
    As a holder I was concerned about the negative view forming on NAL in HC etc largely due to lack of ann.'s and misunderstanding of the companies progress with its planned activities.
    Pls see the response from NAL I received on my qstns.
    "I would like though to focus on the Norwood business and the progress we are making.

The Norwood Immunology AIM listing is absolutely on track. Our nominated adviser in the UK, Peel Hunt, has extensive experience in taking companies like Norwwod through the process. They are currently preparing their analyst report which will be used to support the IPO. The current schedule is to conclude the AIM Listing in the second quarter of 2004. Additionally our partnership with TAP continues to progress very well with focus on the extensive opportunities the project has to offer. The Norwood Immunology business was valued at ~A$50 million last year and we are confident that a
    higher valuation will be realised at IPO.

With regard to the LAD project, we exhibited at the American Academy of Pediatrics in November, the largest pediatric meeting in the USA. We received extensive interest and enquiries which our sales team has been following through with many evaluations and demonstrations. As with all new medical technologies, doctors want to "try it for themselves". This said, the response has been very positive and the LAD is doing very well in the US market.
    Best regards
    Bernie Romanin"

Come on fellow HC biotech supporters, get back onto NAL and dont miss a truly good thing about to happen.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NAL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.