IOT 0.00% 0.1¢ iot group limited

you can't access and haven't read the prospectus! - but claim...

1. 636 Posts.
    you can't access and haven't read the prospectus! - but claim you have done research? You can get it on HC or the ASX website so that that makes no sense. The financials, material contracts and other information provided in there is important to making any informed comment and/or decision.

For me its not just salaries, the cash cost burn, for the progress/revenue delivered, is a big warning sign for me and IMO. Remember Roam systems (kantor and lipkin) has been going since 2013....where are the 40 products they have been touting in the press for over a year?

There is also a total lack of detailed info in recent ANNs (e.g. number of watches shipped/sold, number of Intervision active subscriptions, new subscribers - WHICH THEY USED TO PROVIDE PRIOR TO LISTING. So why don't they provide these anymore (another warning sign IMO). In particular Intervision - which was claimed by the company to be producing ~70k rev per month - prior to losing the Ellas USA TV distribution rights (according to Ellas website). But no ann ever made by IOT/Intervision though . Have a look at cash receipts from customers for the lack qtrly - doesn't seem to be a growth business, and wow! in the next few months they be listing OTT/Intervision?? (OTT who currently are just a reseller of Xstream software - have you read Xstream's financials, available on the website of their private equity owner, and OTT's only current customer is .....Intervision. OTT customer NOT XSTREAM existing cutomers in asia pac)

And the Roam-e ????plenty of commentary offered by others on that topic

Based on the information currently available I don't see anything of value - however, once a product is delivered/made available for review, testing, or to retail buyers - all pretty standard for any consumer electronic product - then will re-evaluate

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IOT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.