KSN 2.63% 7.4¢ kingston resources limited

A great gold mine...., page-23

1. 1,675 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 749
    The first flow of cash has been into the producers who have had an immediate profit increase with the rise in the gold price.

The second flow of cash will be into the juniors as people wake up to the fact that most juniors have gone unloved for a decade, and their $/oz in ground is like $5/oz-$25/oz which is very cheap in a high price gold environment. We're currently valued at about $10/oz in ground, and that excludes Livingstone which could be a gold mine in it's own right.

There is a lot of gold and silver at Misima Island, every hill we drop a drill bit into comes up with gold. As we firm up these new areas it will add a lot of value to our Pre-Feasibility Study etc. coupled with rising gold/silver prices globally, i can feel we're in for a fun ride over the next few years. A major may just say 'we want it, we want all of it' - these things happen in mega bull runs!

Misima Islanders are crying out for the project, the trickle on effects for schools, hospitals, community projects, local trusts etc. is enormous. Add in royalties/taxes and hundreds of full-time and part-time jobs, it's a real win for all 2020-2030 (IMO).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KSN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.4¢
Change
-0.002(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $52.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.6¢ 7.6¢ 7.3¢ $3.973K 53.67K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 82570 7.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.6¢ 49998 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.42pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KSN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.