BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

A great opportunity to accumulate, page-2

1. 2,200 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 573
    Before listing as BUD, Dave conducted a road show in six countries for fund managers and brokers small investors were not invited.

We know that all applications were scaled back, now these same brokers and fund managers being superannuation companies still want in. They did not give up and go away.

These large players that missed out are not going to walk away they still want in and use every trick in the book to achieve their goal.

The stock has been played up and down continually to achieve large holdings in the tens of millions.
    From memory any one fund manager would have to amass about 40 million shares before declaring they had over 5% and report to the ASX.
    They want in and can control the price, it is easy, work on fear and greed.

It would be good if BUD published the Top 20 shareholders monthly on their web site like some other companies do.

The long term experienced holders will not be concerned as they know this happens and will use this as an opportunity and play the same game with them and accumulate for the long term. By this I mean years.
    Long term holders have funds and can afford to sit. A lot of the short term holders do not have funds to go long.

Big boys playing the price up and down is to bring on sellers so they can accumulate.

This is my opinion, have been involved in the market over 40 years so DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.