PDN 1.27% $12.40 paladin energy ltd

a great position to be in for new rise in u3o8

1. JFI
    6,837 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 304
    Paladin is now in a great position for the rising spot U3O8 market. They have reorganised yearly finance arrangements. Have huge cash coming to make serious inroads in to company large debt bill, own two great mines with expansion opportunities in current mines, new mine ready to get fast tracked in higher spot U3O8 scenario, a highly experienced team on board becoming better with each transaction and deal, a new counterpart from China that will really be pointful over the next 20-40 years as China expands in nuclear energy ambitions. Fully expect Paladin to begin looking for new exploration companies and licences as year progresses also.

Expect spot prices to move higher sooner rather than later which will time with this deal. The picture gets very rosy for Paladin when spot heads north of $45 and onwards to $70. The sky is the limit this time.

Energy needs will continue and will only go up. The world is getting more and more hungry for energy. More and more empowered and wanting electric power for their lives. The world will not stomach pollution from old traditional power methods, pre 20th century fuels. Everyone knows in the final analysis that nuclear is the only way for clean, simple, high energy, no pollution, no CO2. Its as clear as day.

Paladin has played a blinder by getting in now for a relatively small deal with a heavy weight in the Chinese nuclear business. How can anyone not get the significance of this is beyond me.

This is a fantastic time to buy in whilst the huge jump in share price is on for some weird reason !

This is a positive game changer for Paladin.

Investing long term.

My thoughts and opinions only.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$12.40
Change
-0.160(1.27%)
Mkt cap ! $3.701B
Open High Low Value Volume
$12.50 $12.54 $12.15 $33.45M 2.706M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 6658 $12.39

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$12.40 290182 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PDN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.