QIN 0.00% 29.5¢ quintis ltd

A growers perspective, page-14

1. 131 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    I'm a customer too (a grower). I hold 10 lots (1.67 hectares) for which I pay an annual fee of just over $15,000 this year. Multiply this many times over and that's a lot of recurring revenue from each existing investor.

I'd agree there is substantial room for improvement on the communication front. If anyone from management is reading these threads, please step upto the mark and state your case.

So little of the revenue each year is from MIS so even if reputatuions damage impacts on these sales and nothing is sold there is a small maybe 1c per share hit to EPS from what I can gather.

But looking at fundamentals, as a Buffett / Graham practictioner this stock is trading at 1.5 x last year's EPS now and below book value and various analysts' estimates. When I see that and see even with the negative announcements nothing that impacts on revenue other than potential reputational risk and impact on MIS sales then it makes me as a contrarian thrive on the negativity and start shopping. Currently holding 140K shares (I bought some more today) and am planning on buying more when it settles down a bit.

I did the same with CCP when analysts downgraded the stock and I was buying at 68c a share in 2008. It's now at 18.71 so I've seen similar situations before and I enjoy them. It's like the share of a company that last week was selling at 1.08 is now available to buy at 29.5c - almost 73% off. What's not to like..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QIN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.