QIN 0.00% 29.5¢ quintis ltd

So out of interest I was trying to dig in QIN past & present....

1. 13,333 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 93
    So out of interest I was trying to dig in QIN past & present. Trying to measure & analyse what triggers such a harsh sell down.

Hence, like to discuss with someone who know about the company & the business model for a while.

Below report was sent out by TFS/QIN on 27th Feb 2017, which is hardly less than 3 months old. So I would like to know what has changed since then & now that deserve QIN to fall from over $1 to 29c low.
    Except:
    1. Frank Wilson Left
    2. Glaucus sent out a research report claiming trying to bring transparency in asia pacific region (Ohhh...come on...). The interview clarifies their purpose.
    Listen to Audio....
    http://www.abc.net.au/news/rural/20...erican-short-seller-targeting-quintis/8402194

3. Miscommunication about Supply to Nestle. No supply to Nestle in 2017 (But how much revenue was expected from this deal & what effect it will leave in forecast revenue for the financial year?)
    4. Moody, S & P downgraded rating due to lower revenue forecast.
    Am I missing anything else?

So my questions are:
    1# Do they still have 5 years agreement with Young Living ?
    2# How much cash + asset against the debt?
    3# What could be forecast/outlook if we exclude Nestle deal & assume management took precaution to find out & report of no further cancellation of contracts (such as with Young Living).
    4# Based on the below information and information to date, what Market Cap QIN should deserve to trade & why?
    5# Isn't it business running as usual except the Nestle agreement & lower revenue forecast???

QIN.1.png QIN.2.png QIN.3.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QIN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.