QIN 0.00% 29.5¢ quintis ltd

A growers perspective, page-9

1. 1,258 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 179
    I recall the details of discussion and commentary on the refinancing. Everyone in the market was so complimentary. Nothing has changed according to the company regarding its expected results this year . Everything is due to the shorting and the huge impact that had on ANY bad news from then. There was extensive due diligence in 2016. The shorter was just lucky re china contract. That was the way in.

I hope this company survives as it is a great employer up there and sandalwood is gold on trees. Its been used for thousands of years in different ways. What was not to love about it.
    I know Wilson has thrown everything he has into the venture and did his best. Going from small to huge quickly is fraught with risks. A lot was accomplished and watching the story unfold has been rewarding. Agree board changes, getting the right talent ( including a good CFO) and tough governance will be important. I think that is clearly lacking. it was too early for glossy promoters but see value in Gilchrist.

Agree with your post and hope you get the bounty expected as a grower. This years growers certainly did.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QIN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.