BXP bill express limited

Bill Express's competition isn't really AustPost ... its the...

1. 217 Posts.
    Bill Express's competition isn't really AustPost ... its the internet. People paying bills over the counter is a dying business.

BPAY, Mobile Phone credit, smart cards etc are why Insto's aren't really that interested.

BXP is a play on the fact they have sunk $$$ in a network and need to ring every dollar out of it ... ring being the word as Phone Cards is a great example of where they can and are doing good business.

I'd be looking for them to announce there are ditching the pathetic attempt to make $$ with the media screens (half 'em are turned off, broken or running ads for other states etc ... and its a black hole for $$$) and see them add new phone card type products to the network (not that I think there are that many that would work).

BoPo ? Nice idea ... not sure its a winner ... how many offers for credit cards, debit cards etc do you get a week (from banks etc and not requiring me to pop down the dodgy newsagents). Actually the same people who pay bills over the counter are probably a good custmer base for BoPo debit cards as they are obviously not familiar with the internet (I could be wrong).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BXP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.