AVR 0.00% $13.14 anteris technologies ltd

I cannot emphasise enough, how important it is for Management,...

1. 909 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 83
    I cannot emphasise enough, how important it is for Management, to prepare a guide to profitability. The shareholders have requested it time and time again.

Management cannot ignore this anymore. IMO, It would be negligent of them to do so. The flash traders are having a field day playing with the shareprice, which I'm certain is eroding the spirits of other shareholders as well as myself.

I'm tired of trying to second guess, what Management plans to do, why and when. It should be plainly outlined IMO for all to see so that an educated decision can be formed. I can see this company has enormous potential and I would like to share in its fruit however it is becoming extremely difficult to swallow the daily fluctuations to which we have been held ransom to by the flash boys.

I believe it would be fair to say that most shareholders are tapped out of cash and not in a position to top up and take advantage of the low shareprices.

News is seldom and often without detail. I sincerely hope Management is listening and preparing a more comprehensive annual report.

BTW, out of interest, does anyone have an updated T20 list to share?

Despite the lack of detail, my sentiment remains unchanged for the upcoming year.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$13.14
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $277.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
$13.33 $13.91 $13.14 $302.2K 22.46K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 299 $13.14

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$13.49 35 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.