ACN 0.00% 28.5¢ acer energy limited

I think that is what is called the exploration phase. In...

1. 2,988 Posts.
    I think that is what is called the exploration phase. In addition to that six employees they are subing out drilling, transport etc etc so in fact are many more doing work for INP.

They are currently in the exploration phase, when they start producing they may wish to hire more staff - or maybe subcontract much of that out too.

As far as production - we have no real idea what flow rates this will achieve until it is in full production, fraced, and produced from for a while with gas injection. It may be 500bopd or more from some wells, or as little as 50 bopd.

The sell-off today was due to delays until production is commenced and then augmented. May is a long, long way away for impatient day-traders wanting a 10 bagger this week, not to mention June/July when gas injection will begin (if no further delays that is).

There may be opportunities to get these cheaper over the next few months - another reason for traders to get out. Expect more pain tomorrow after a probable bad night on the DOW tonight.

I won't be buying more until late April unless the price really gets smashed as a few other stocks are too appealing at the moment. I'd certainly be buying should this hit 60c.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ACN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.