PSA 0.00% 2.1¢ petsec energy limited

a hangover from moonshine????

1. 6,389 Posts.
    Well, what can I say about the report????

From the trading in the shares today it looks like that someone got wind of the announcement coming out and bought ahead of it....

I wonder who let the secret out of the bag to the reporter for the Australian newspaper????

That being said, the "pre-everything" numbers looked good, but still have to question what the REAL profit is going to be after expences.....

Probably not much and the cash pile will go up in smoke....again.

Price Lake - looks like that little farce cost them a good bit of cash and earnings and from what I read in the report, it looks like the original leaseholder(s) took them for a ride. Guess that PSA had better stick to the GOM and not get taken for a ride.

So what if anything is being produced from the two wells? Would be nice to know.

Next up is Moonshine, wonder if that is going to give us the next hangover? Would be nice to see one of their projects ex-GOM actually make a profit.

But then what do you expect from a bunch of boobs that pays themselves so much. Guess all that 'expertise' didn't come in very handy with Price Lake.

Production was a more than bit on the low side....Wonder why???

Given that, I wonder how much of the production as a percent is actually hedged?

So, after the one day jump, which sushi1 took advantage of to drop some shares purchased well under $1.00, will PSA hold or resume it famous slide?

Stay tuned for more !!!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PSA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.