CF1 0.00% 2.2¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

It’s good to see the return of some positivity but I’m not sure...

1. 86 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 109
    It’s good to see the return of some positivity but I’m not sure why some are so certain that good news is imminent. Don’t get me wrong I hope it is just like most on these threads I just haven’t seen anything specifically mentioned. Which is a good thing because nearly every time the company has announced a milestone or objective the share price has been hammered when they have not been met (refer to the red items in the chart below.) I find it difficult to comprehend that people are getting excited about sp = 1.8c. There is a bit of a spring on good volumes off 1.5c but for me we need to get back to trading in the 3.1c to 4.8c range and preferably above it. For that to occur news of substance is required.

upload_2017-9-10_17-43-32.png
    The monthly chart is a bit better, a spinning top has come into play. (Text book interpretation is after a long decline, a spinning top indicates weakness among the bears and a potential change or interruption in trend). So this could be the beginning of a change in direction and sentiment but confirmation is needed.

upload_2017-9-10_17-44-31.png

I like this from their recent announcement,

The Company is also pleased to advise that, as a result of the successful national BOOM launch, the industry-first automated fintech processing technology, and our ongoing aggressive drive for growth, Managing Director Mark Fisher will increase his focus on strategic business expansion. This will include, but not be limited to, sector-aligned global acquisitions as the Company continues to build its global profile, reputation and scale.

(I’d like to see further evidence of “global profile, reputation and scale.”)

I like the following statement too,

"Intigers offshore processing model has gained extraordinary traction and we are excited to see new opportunities, markets & revenue lines being requested from us regularly. As service markets globally face a seemingly never-ending assault on margins as costs rise and revenue lines fall away, Intiger is perfectly positioned to deliver much needed solutions to some of Australia & South East Asias largest & oldest professional services industries.

Good luck all, surely we are due some good  news. H.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 91 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 300000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 07/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.