CF1 0.00% 2.2¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

A happy client, page-283

1. 349 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 156
    Excellent research, as always, Henry A - thank you for remaining both a logical and rational voice throughout these recent times of tumultuous SP performance.

With regards to hiring of new staff, if my memory serves me correctly, PC announced at the last IAMLTH podcast that management was looking to appoint a new "customer service officer".

I've done a bit of digging and have found that they have done so already - Joy Lopez joined the company in September in the role of Client Experience Manager. Joy is now our second Client Experience Manager, with Nina Tan having joined ~4 months ago. Incidentally, Joy's past experience is at Westpac as a FP Assistant.

Screen Shot 2017-09-11 at 6.41.30 pm.png

Going by the announcement relating to Nina Tan's appointment, the role of the Customer Experience Manager is as follows:
    • Managing all new client onboarding processes and ensuring new client satisfaction through Project Management disciplines;
    • Training delivery to all new clients during their onboarding process;
    • First point of contact for all issues raised by existing clients; and
    • Proactive communication with all existing clients to maintain and grow ongoing business
      support for Intiger.

One would expect that this will be noted in an upcoming announcement, but in my opinion, these hiring events continue to hint at the possibility of increased adoption of IAM's services and in turn, improved revenues for the upcoming 4C.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 250000 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 220000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.