BRN 0.00% 21.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

I really enjoyed your honest post. Oddly, only one has replied...

1. 134 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 92
    I really enjoyed your honest post. Oddly, only one has replied so fay, I think. So I will, too.

If your nest egg is $1.5 million you have a 10 % +/- investment in a big risk, huge reward opportunity in Brainchip, and I wish you the best. 10 % seems a very reasonable for a moon shot bet on an investment such as this potential home run opportunity but with poor revenue (at this moment).

Consider me as a random and anonymous investor holding your hand as we wish, hope and pray that Akida is everything we expect it to be based on our research.

If, however, you have $180,000 in your account you may want to think about exiting, slowly, quietly, and without too much fanfare and invest that precious money in a sure thing. Slow growth, but growth and preservation of precious and finite capitol. One solid choice that comes to mind is Microsoft, imo, for example. No recommendation here. Of course if you have other income streams like a great teachers union pension, well then, that's another story, and needs to be part of the retirement equation.
    Brainchip is a high risk investment at this time. I'm in it, but with eyes wide open. If you are too, then let us dance off into the future holding hands
    and seeking huge returns but prepared to lose everything. This is a great story but we don't know how it will end. Revenue is the key.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $399.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.5¢ 22.0¢ 21.0¢ $731.6K 3.408M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 664878 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.5¢ 271540 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.