WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

A Heartfelt Thanks

1. 1,141 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 129
    Hi Fellow Obj followers -

First and foremost thank you to all the posters who reported back from the AGM barely a week ago who shared some of the first hand energy that one can never sense through sterial Asx Ann's ....this company is indeed on the cusp of reaping the rewards of their hard work, it's taking a tad longer than impatient shareholders would prefer but patenting and selling " innovative " game changing technology takes its own course ....

So to Homebuilder, Blackkiwi , Teamwilly and Pman amongst others thanks so much from my corner of Oz in providing the type of vital observant feedback that defines the shonky salesmen from the genuine contenders -
    The flak that Obj management have recently endured will pale into oblivion once the bigger picture ( which most sensible longer term holders can clearly see ) - emerges in coming months, believe me!

Personally through the hardest of lessons I prefer the " say little deliver lots" type of board philosophy than the blatant spruiking and shallow promises that some sections of the market so love.....the stewardship of Obj is deliberately being conservatively managed precisely BECAUSE they know exactly just what they are creating - so why spruik?

Anybody currently holding will be regarded in future times as " in early " - this will run, no doubt, but when it does it might be a good idea to have a handle on just what it's really worth in three to five years time - and that's just on current potentialalities ..... Did I just invent a word?

Let Mr Fenech have the last word - " Love youse all "

A reflective Ort

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.