CKK 15.8% 1.6¢ coretrack limited

a heavy heart

1. 3,740 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 106
    Finally lost patience (and got a bit rattled by macro-economics) and got out this morning.

Had sold out of the oppies at 4 cents (too many on the books with the new issue, and too expensive at 25 cents to see much movement IMO) and had every intention of holding on to the heads to the bitter end if need be. I realise I've probably sold out at or near the bottom, but the capital I've had locked into CKK for so long could have gone so much further elsewhere.

Will be happy to get in again even at a significant premium once the company has gotten rid of Nanne, confirmed that WS is still supportive (would love to see him averaging down), and have reconfirmed direction with some momentum (more contracts, or success in November), CLRS activity just a bonus at this stage.

I realise I've done the classic fear panic and get out at what is likely near the bottom, but I'll be back in a flash if the world markets settle down, the Republicans stop acting like maniacs and debt control plans are in place.

I sincerely wish all holders here the best of luck and thanks for their banter and analysis these years past. Will keep a close eye and hopefully see you hear again sometime soon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CKK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.