CKK 15.8% 1.6¢ coretrack limited

a heavy heart, page-13

1. TDS
    725 Posts.
    I agree WC8. Any management not performing but at least trying would be doing more than these guys atm.

The way I see it is that they actually must be actively putting in an effort into not releasing anything in due course, and that means holding things off till the last minute, postponing developments, delaying meetings etc. Doing anything they can to not have to announce anything to the asx until they actually have to.

Why do this? Maybe to create negative sentiment and watch the SP deflate to pick them up real cheap. Unfortunately too many companies take this too far imo and the SP takes much longer to recover from such low prices than the ones that put it there anticipate.

Another 'funny' thing is that these investors looking to take Birney out think this is a positive move? Like the SP is going to go up because of it? We could be looking at a SP of about 6-7c imo after this has blown over if it takes too long (and imo probably will given past performance). Who's to blame then?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CKK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.