CKK 15.8% 1.6¢ coretrack limited

a heavy heart, page-3

1. 23,007 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 827
    just heard about this nonsense whilst still holidaying in Port Douglas.
    I strongly suggest that if you want to know what is happening you give Matt a call. I did and am 100% supportive of Matt and the Globedrill side of the business. This is a silly and wasteful egm. No point and is taking focus away from where we are trying to formalize contracts. A new CEO is about to be appointedand very likely new contracts may be achieved before the Nov drill. The company is focuses on the deep drill potential the drill rig was intended for. WS is extremely confident of its abilities as is Matt and AWT plus now independent expert consultation also.
    Is this just sour graped because the CLRS is years behind schedule? Hopefully there will be many tuen up at the EGM to vote this nonsense down in such a resounding way such sillinest will not be raised again. We have rig capabilities of both deep and shallow drilling so why settle for one? Planning to have a few things to say about this at the meeting.
    As I mentioned to Matt, shareholders are a tad apprehensive due to the non performance of the clrs and missed dead lines. He accepts this and asks that shareholders can be disppointed about that factor but hopefully excited about what is to come for the Globedrill side of things and also believes that news re the clrs is not far away. Obviously he must be cautious in what can be said but if shareholders or interested people have a query then ask the guy direct or come to the egm. It should settle a few issues I am sure.

now..back to holidays :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CKK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.