JAN 0.00% 29.0¢ janison education group limited

A hidden unknown gem waiting to be found

1. 56 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 70

Hi All,
    I recently invested into JAN and have noticed its lack of discussion, Ithought I would start a new thread of why I invested to help others. Idefinitely believe that JAN has multi-bagger potential for reasons statedbelow. Feel free to share your own views on this stock. Cheers!

Overview

Janison Education Group (ASX: JAN) is arapidly growing, profitable, ASX listed Tech company that has largely remainedunder the radar of investors (evident in a lack of discussion/ramping on HC andFacebook). In the last 6 months the stock is up 30%. However, despite itsstability they are in a phase of rapid growth and currently investing allprofits back into the company to expand more. It is a stock waiting to fly,huge growth potential, which is why I have invested.

What do they do?

Janison is a pure software as a service company, providing an onlineplatform for organisations to distribute their own exams out to their staff orstudents. They are a market leader in digital assessments, with recurringclients including Westpac, David Jones, AGL, Australian Electoral Commission(AEC) UNSW, NAPLAN, University of London, NSW Government, British Council, andmuch more.

They have a large addressable market with COVID Accelerating theirbusiness as more and more organisations move to digitisation.

They have a robust FY20 performance, profitable. Expanding margins,strong platform growth, and a debt free balance sheet.

Substantial Shareholders

The composition of ownership in this company is what makes thisstock a particularly compelling investment. The Top 20 Shareholders of JANhold 86.97% of shares on issue. While this evidences the high level of confidence insiders and larger investors having in this company, this obviously means reduced liquidity, making it less attractive to the day trader. However, this fact is what gives way to some of the biggest rallies seen in the ASX stock domain while simultaneously reducing day to day volatility (as experienced in most penny stocks). Consider some of the stocks that have rallied 1000% and more. Any other day they’d have few, if any, transactions. However, as soon as the volume comes in liquidity is not even a concern. Thisis why I believe this stock has not seen its rise to fame yet, because it is sotightly held, the average investors are not aware of it yet!

Financials

Has experienced rapid growth in users and contracts sincelisting on the ASX less than 3 years ago.,
    Cash on hand $11.1m
    Revenue $21.9m
    Profit $10m
    EBITDA $2.5m
    No Debt.

They have an experienced management board, and have recentlythis year have made a strategic acquisition recently to accelerate growth further.See: https://themarketherald.com.au/janison-education-group-asxjan-to-acquire-educational-assessments-2020-05-20/

They are looking to expand operation globally, recently doublingtheir spend on marketing and creating a new sales team.

I recommend reading the most recent report to see the resultsfor yourselves! As they say, DYOR

https://cdn-api.markitdigital.com/apiman-gateway/ASX/asx-research/1.0/file/2924-02265175-2A1241737?access_token=83ff96335c2d45a094df02a206a39ff4As always is said on this site - this is not financial advice, just my opinion, DYOR, I have done mine!

Last edited by BubbaMoney: 25/11/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JAN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $74.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.0¢ 29.0¢ 28.0¢ $5.36K 19.13K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 11299 28.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.0¢ 5859 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
28.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.72 %)
Open High Low Volume
28.0¢ 29.0¢ 28.0¢ 29726
Last updated 15.59pm 25/04/2024 ?
JAN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.