AOE 0.00% $4.68 arrow energy limited

a higher bid likley, page-21

1. 13,980 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1053
    Tui,

Well I enjoy reading some great posts from yourself.

Here's a link to an article in Jakarta Globe verifying what Ivor Ries was saying in the Eureka Report, about Indonesia ceasing exports from Arun and Bontang.

http://www.thejakartaglobe.com/business/indonesia-to-end-exports-from-arun-bontang-by-2020/363091

Doesn't look final, but does look like the general way things are moving. It will be interesting when Malaysia makes similiar moves. Is that why Petronas is keen to buy LNG?

How soon before Australia is the only major source of LNG in the Asian-Pacific east of the Straits of Hormuz?

The IEA might be right to see a bit of a glut of gas in Russia, and in the the USA (although not cheap gas). But Asia?

Sure there's heaps of gas in the ground in Australia awaiting infrastructure, but I doubt there will be any glut of gas with infrastructure.

Must say I forgot about CNOOC's 5% csg stake (10% in the BG plant). Still imho early days for the NOCs, and buying in with the offtake like CNOOC has done is the expensive route in imo. Petronas and Petrochina being much smarter.

EL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AOE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.