ARI 0.00% 2.2¢ a.c.n. 004 410 833 limited

I also believe that the management might be incompetent but they...

1. 71 Posts.
    I also believe that the management might be incompetent but they are not stupid, stupid people don't manage public companies. They know whats at stakes here, if somehow Ari with some very very good assets ends up with zero return to holders then they can pretty much kiss their corporate career goodbye. No one will hire any of them with such a track record. Even if the proposed GSO deal does go ahead and with 90% of ari ends up in some Yanks hands I am sure all of them will be kicked out sometime later for pure imcompetence and they know it. There will be a lot of dealings behind close doors happen til the deadline & probably after, I don't believe anything them of the media says until I can see solid evidence of what will happen. I am simply betting on that people those who navigated the coporate world to become top managers are not that stupid, I could be wrong of course but thats a gamble I am willing to take. The long term holders have every right to vent their anger as in hindsight management could have done something different but we are here & now the rest is history. The last chance to bailout for longtermers was probably when they had the righ issue, now with over 90% of capital gone there is little harm in waiting a bit longer. Those who were willing to take a punt & bought under 5c imo will be alright in the end. GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.