CTP 5.45% 5.2¢ central petroleum limited

Hi Rob Not trying to have a go most like my self dont see it all...

1. 1,087 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 162
    Hi Rob

Not trying to have a go most like my self dont see it all in a chart but as you said.

Fundamental - this involves reading lots of words and stories, then filtering them through your bias and making a decision. Very hard without intimate knowledge, a bag full of degrees and ideally inside knowledge (I have non on these)

Technical (charts) - Every market participant helps to draw a picture for us, most know a lot more than me, even if it's about how they are feeling. The market moves the price and draws a picture, I think it's important to look at the picture and see if it agrees with me or has got so emotional that it's probably wrong.

Very true the picture Im seeing with CTP would be today traders 1 holders nil price for the moment sell .057 hold/buy .056 buy .055.
    End of drill could look like .052 / .053 strong buy and should see some good gains coming into next drill.

Just my thoughts and could be proven wrong remember Im just another one trying to make money and understand it all.

When you look like making a fortune off those charts you can teach me how to read them better at the moment its mostly lines up and down and volumes.
    Thanks

Rob thats me not you LoL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
-0.003(5.45%)
Mkt cap ! $38.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.2¢ 5.2¢ $35.71K 686.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 600033 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 70183 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.39pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.