SGQ 7.69% 2.8¢ st george mining limited

A MD is well overdue. We need experience in Mining and Project...

1. 429 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 308
    A MD is well overdue. We need experience in Mining and Project development. Current management have financial and exploration experience with no track record of a delivering a mine development. They also seem to be only able to manage one activity at a time. You would not be employed today after yesterday’s announced stuff up. I would say it was JPs call and with was his lack of experience resulted in the blending of the whole sample. It was only a few weeks ago that JP responded in an email stating that SGQ did not intend to drill out the other shallow deposits. I posted that this is was the intention following the AGM as it discussed during the meeting. We need a MD to focus our efforts and provide support to our people. I don’t think that JP can continue as is. He is located in Sydney and that’s may be fine to have coffees and lunches with the Insto’s for organising CR, it’s a long way from the action from our projects in Western Australia.

It’s time to deliver. Timing is key and we need a new face and spokesperson for our Company.

Still holding as I feel our exploration manager will deliver when we get the drill up and running.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.