SGQ 0.00% 1.9¢ st george mining limited

A history of St George, page-2

1. 1,798 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 457
    Hi Doogs, great insight into the past. Where this company fails is actually quite easy to fix actually. That is to bring in a dedicated and motivated Managing Director.
    This would see us carrying out more than 1 drill program at a time, across different projects. It would also mean timely announcements and updates to the market. Something which has been lacking over the years. It would be nice to be told if a drill crew has mobilised from site or temporarily stopped drilling etc in a timely manner. Instead of us waiting for baited breath, only to find out weeks later something had changed. I personally have found this very frustrating over the years.
    With a few of us long termers going out of our way to retrieve valuable info from JP to try and put the pieces of the projects together ourselves. This should not be.
    It appears to me the fragmented approach at Mt Alexander, confusing information, missing information, constant changes to job scope, poor planning at times all comes down to this. WE NEED AN EXPERIENCED MANAGING DIRECTOR TO COME ABOARD.
    I will msg JP about issues us shareholders have with the company and how it can improve and yep a MD to join the board will certainly go a long way.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $39.60K 2.024M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 499996 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 211110 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 17.7 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.9¢ 2.0¢ 1.8¢ 248123
Last updated 15.19pm 06/05/2024 ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.